* Classroom is Open with a Lifetime Access! *
Little babies and beautiful butterflies are such a happy and joyful subject matter to paint. There is nothing better than painting them both at once! If you find babies adorable and are fascinated by butterflies as much as I am, this course is for you!
Lesson 1 – Detailed explanation and demonstration on how to draw a baby’s face and hands.
Lesson 2 – Multilayered painting of baby-butterfly in a beautiful pastel palette using acrylics.
Lesson 3 – Multilayered painting of toddler-butterfly in a vivid bright palette.
Bonus – Demonstration with Charcoal
In this course l will show you my approach for studying a subject matter, drawing it, and experimenting with colors to be able to create interesting artwork.
You will have hours of instructional footage. All videos are downloadable with a lifetime access*.
A Facebook student group is available for students to share their work.
- This course is for all skill levels, ranging from beginner to experienced artists.
Even if you’ve never drawn or painted before, you’ll be able to follow step-by-step instructions, just like a “paint along”! Even better, you can replay all the videos as many times as you want.
If you are a professional artist, I hope my techniques and approaches will inspire you!
What you should know before purchasing the course:
- You should have basic computer skills, such as be able to navigate through my website, and should be able to know how to use your printer to print images.
- High speed internet is required to be able to watch the videos.
- There are no refunds due to course password information. Once you purchase the course, it is yours to keep.
- Feel free to sell the paintings you create during this course. I will appreciate if you mention this course or my name.
Newsprint (or any other drawing paper), graphite pencil, charcoal, 2 canvas boards 8”x 10”;
Liquid Acrylic paints in Ultramarine Blue, Cobalt Blue, Lemon Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Umber, Paynes Grey, Cadmium Red; Heavy body acrylic in Varmillion (or any orange); Optional – Inktense ink block in Magenta;
Brushes for acrylic paint in different shapes and sizes.
*This course offers lifetime access. That means as long as I’m in business and we are able to manage this site with reasonable effort.