* Classroom is Open with a Lifetime Access! *
Little babies and beautiful butterflies are such a happy and joyful subject matter to paint. There is nothing better than painting them both at once! If you find babies adorable and are fascinated by butterflies as much as I am, this course is for you!
Lesson 1 – Detailed explanation and demonstration on how to draw a baby’s face and hands.
Lesson 2 – Multilayered painting of baby-butterfly in a beautiful pastel palette using acrylics.
Lesson 3 – Multilayered painting of toddler-butterfly in a vivid bright palette.
Bonus – Demonstration with Charcoal
In this course l will show you my approach for studying a subject matter, drawing it, and experimenting with colors to be able to create interesting artwork.
You will have hours of instructional footage. All videos are downloadable with a lifetime access*.
A Facebook student group is available for students to share their work.
- This course is for all skill levels, ranging from beginner to experienced artists.
Even if you’ve never drawn or painted before, you’ll be able to follow step-by-step instructions, just like a “paint along”! Even better, you can replay all the videos as many times as you want.
If you are a professional artist, I hope my techniques and approaches will inspire you!
What you should know before purchasing the course:
- You should have basic computer skills, such as be able to navigate through my website, and should be able to know how to use your printer to print images.
- High speed internet is required to be able to watch the videos.
- There are no refunds due to course password information. Once you purchase the course, it is yours to keep.
- Feel free to sell the paintings you create during this course. I will appreciate if you mention this course or my name.
Newsprint (or any other drawing paper), graphite pencil, charcoal, 2 canvas boards 8”x 10”;
Liquid Acrylic paints in Ultramarine Blue, Cobalt Blue, Lemon Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Umber, Paynes Grey, Cadmium Red; Heavy body acrylic in Varmillion (or any orange); Optional – Inktense ink block in Magenta;
Brushes for acrylic paint in different shapes and sizes.
*This course offers lifetime access. That means as long as I’m in business and we are able to manage this site with reasonable effort.
The videos are not HD
After you paid, it could take up to 24 hours to get course access information. Thank you for your patience!