Registration is now open!
** Limited Spots Available **
Classroom opens November 16.
* Lifetime Access! All Videos are Downloadable! *
In this course I will share about how to create a successful and balanced Composition and how to choose your own harmonious palette.
We are going to create a few pieces of fine art using Collage made of old fashion magazines. We will be exploring and experimenting with elements of Exaggeration. Eventually we will move on to a different level, using collage as an inspiration for Figurative Abstract painting.
I believe that after completing this course you will have a solid understanding in the topics above as well as A LOT of inspiration.
The course will run for 2 weeks with my full support in closed FB group for students. After course is over the group will stay open and students can continue to post and support each other.
Who is this course for?
All skill levels will benefit from this course!
For beginners – no previous experience in drawing and painting required.
For skilled artists – I hope this course will give you a valuable practice on color and composition, as well as inspiration and many ideas to use beyond this course. If you facing once in a while creative blocks – I hope it will be no longer a problem for a long time, or maybe forever!
I’m still working on this course and will add more information/visuals as soon as lessons are ready. So far this is what already recorded:
Intro on what cut outs/pages should you collect for collage making art
Lesson 1 – My favorite Composition rule: detailed explanation followed by sketching a few possible scenarios for ATCs (Artists Trading Cards)
Lesson 2 – How to use Color Wheel for successful colors combinations. We are going to mix tints, tones and shades for the most successful palettes and use it for ATCs
Lesson 3 – Creating a Collage with Exaggeration as a piece of art 1 (see pic above)
Lesson 4 – Creating a Collage with different Exaggeration as a piece of art 2
Lesson 5 Bonus – Creating a Collage with different Exaggeration as a piece of art 3.
Lesson 6 – Figurative Abstract painting using Collage as inspiration. (Can’t wait to share with you this one! Super excited!)
Lesson 7 Bonus – Surprise
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE PURCHASING THE COURSE:
- You should have basic computer skills, such as be able to navigate through my website, and should be able to know how to use your printer to print images.
- High speed internet is required to be able to watch the videos.
- Firefox or Google Chrome to be able to download videos
- We offer lifelong* access. All videos are downloadable and you can keep them forever.
- There are no refunds, no exception. Once you purchase the course, it is yours to keep.
- Feel free to sell the artworks you create during this course. I will appreciate if you mention this course or my name.
- Art supplies will be send through email you used for payment, a few weeks before course starts
- Course Access information will be send on November 16 or a few days earlier
*Lifetime access – as long as I’m in business and we are able to manage this site with reasonable effort.