* Classroom is Open with a Lifetime Access! *
Sale Price: $36
Monochromatic painting was used by old masters to help define color values for later painting. It is a fundamental skill learned by artists of all times.
My favorite monochromatic painting is in shades of gray, called Grisaille.
In this mini course we are going to create two complete artworks, step by step. Both works include monochromatic faces in grisaille, with just a touch of another color as a final layer.
FIRST Lesson: MIDNIGHT MYSTERY
We are going to start from a blank canvas and I will show you the whole process, step by step, from a drawing to a painting. We are going to work mostly in monochrome, using my favorite technique- Stabilo pencil and white gesso. The videos have the full process, including when I went in a wrong direction with no parts cut out so you can see how I fixed it and made it work.
Second lesson: BEE QUEEN
This is a fun mixed media project of my signature Clown girl. In this project we will create an interesting composition, use a range of colors, collage paper and stamps and get really playful.
What do you need to know before purchasing this course
2. We are going to use acrylic paints, white gesso, Stabilo pencil, oil stick and collage papers. The whole list of art supplies will be provided together with the course content when you join the course.
3. This is a self paced course – you can start it now or anytime you want.
4. All videos are downloadable and you can keep them forever on your computer. All content will be available on my site until June 2019.
5. I do not offer refunds – once you paid for the course it is yours to keep.
6. You will get a secret password and link to the course content within 24 hours after purchasing the course.
7. You can pay by credit card or through PayPal by clicking the link below.