* Classroom is Open with a Lifetime Access! *
* This course is for everyone who loves flowers and colors. No previous experience in drawing and painting is required.
**You will learn to use a multi layering technique to achieve a sophisticated and gorgeous appearance!
***This course includes hours of instructional footage. All videos are downloadable and can be kept forever on your own device.
****A Facebook student group will be available for students to share their work. I will provide feedback and answer your questions throughout the course.
Lesson 1 – Peony flower “how to” warm up practice (2 exercises)
Lesson 2 – ‘Peonies in a vase’ composition painting in acrylics
Lesson 3 – ‘Chrysanthemums in a vase/cup’ composition mixed media painting
Lesson 4 – Bonus lesson: Painting chrysanthemums in a different palette. This is a sped up lesson which you will be easily able to follow and complete after completing Lesson 3
Lesson 5 – ‘Tulips in a pitcher ‘ composition mixed media painting
Mini Bonus – ‘Tulips in a pitcher’ transformation
Lesson 6 – ‘Bouquet composition’ mixed media painting
Lesson 7 – Hydrangea flower “how to” warm up practice
Lesson 8 – Hydrangea composition mixed media
What you should know before purchasing this course
- You should have basic computer skills, such as be able to navigate through my website, and should be able to know how to use your printer to print images.
- High speed internet is required to be able to watch the videos.
- Firefox or Google Chrome to be able to download videos
- There are no refunds, no exception. Once you purchase the course, it is yours to keep.
- Feel free to sell the paintings you create during this course. I will appreciate if you mention this course or my name.
Substrates: 4 Linen boards size 8”x 10” (or 9” x 12. or 11” x 14”)
Brushes: Synthetic brushes in a good shape or new for acrylic:
flat – 2”, 1.5”, 1”; filbert – around 0.25” ; round – medium and small for details.
(Michael’s craft brushes with blue handles or Princeton brand work great)
Heavy Body acrylic paints, I used Reeves and Liquitex Basics
(any other brand will work just great)
Rose Madder (Cad. Red) ,
Rose Red (Magenta)
Cobalt Blue Hue
Light Blue permanent
Bright Aqua Green
Lime Yellow or Medium Yellow
Sand or Unbleached Titanium White
Deep Yellow (Indian Yellow)
White and Gold
Floating or Glazing medium and baby wipes – optional
Matte Medium, Pretty papers
*P.S. You will get course access information within 24 hours after your payment. It will be sent to your email address you used for Paypal. Please check your SPAM and JUNK folders.
I’m looking forward to create together!
*This course offers lifetime access. That means as long as I’m in business and we are able to manage this site with reasonable effort.
After you paid, it could take up to 24 hours to get course access information. Thank you for your patience!