Find Joy in creativity!
Paint Your Heart And Soul 2021
DOWNLOADABLE VIDEOS AND PDFS
PRICE FOR ONE PERSON: US $169
(*DUE TO IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE CLASSROOM– NO REFUNDS/EXCHANGES)
Let’s crush the myth that only “talented” people can be artists. The truth is – everybody can became an artist, all you need is the right guidance, warm and encouraging community, and determination. We have it all!! And YOU can!!!
“PAINT YOUR HEART AND SOUL” is an informative, inspiring and interactive* online painting art course, geared towards creative individuals of all levels: from absolutely novice to experienced artists.
PYHAS2021 is even BETTER then ever! with INCREDIBLE ALL NEW LESSONS! Woohoo!!!
♥ NEW! In addition to 55+ lessons, we added art challenges to our curriculum! The challenges are special exercises to stretch your skills, enhance your creativity and find your own style!
Our hope is that at the end of the year you will be comfortable to create different subjects in a variety of mediums, find your artistic voice if you are new to art, or advance and enrich your style if you are an experienced artist.
Above are some representative samples (not from the actual lessons) of artwork by artist instructors that are in PYHAS2021, from the top left: Lora Murphy, Roselyn Pratt, Danita Art, Jacqui Haksever, Renata Loree, Debbie Miller, Ildiko Karsay, Debbie Rooney.
WHAT KIND OF ARTWORK ARE WE GOING TO CREATE DURING PYHAS 2021?
PORTRAITS AND FIGURES – ARE ALWAYS OUR MAIN FOCUS!
ANIMALS/PETS, BIRDS, STILL LIFE, LANDSCAPES, FLORALS and more!
Above are some representative samples (not from the actual lessons) of artwork by artist instructors that are in PYHAS2021, from the top left: Sally Walsh, Jenny Grant, Pat Rio, Saskia Van Druhen-De Jong, Erin DeCoste, Brian Miller, Fran Schlosser, Jennifer Steck, Donna Martin, Sandee Ewasiuk.
WHICH MEDIUMS ARE WE GOING TO USE?
ACRYLICS (OUR PRIMARY MEDIUM)
DIGITAL ART (bonus!)
Above are some representative samples (not from the actual lessons) of artwork by artist instructors that are in PYHAS2021, from the top left: Olga Furman, Katrina Koltes, Debbie Rooney, Svetlana Rumak, Jenny Manno.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN PYHAS 2021
♥ at least 55 BRAND NEW VIDEO LESSONS accompanied with PDFs.
Most of the artists offer two lessons each: the main lesson and a mini lesson, created especially for PYHaS2021!
♥ 6 Challenges – special exercises to stretch your skills, enhance your creativity and find your own style
♥ FUN ACTIVITIES: Artwork Exchange and student’s showcase!
♥ GIVEAWAYS at the end of the year!
♥ A password protected CLASSROOM on my website, where you can access weekly lessons, a tentative calendar and art supplies, suggested art books, and a list of copyright free websites to use for references.
♥ PYHaS2021 students WEEKLY NEWSLETTER with links to lessons and reminders/news.
♥ Private FACEBOOK GROUP for students only, where you can safely share your work and stories, get feedback from the instructors and support from your fellow students.
Our FB group is a wonderful place to make new like-minded friends and be a part of an amazing, kind and supportive art community! You will be encouraged and inspired in the most fun and interactive way, just as it would be in a live workshop!
♥ For our Instagram users, we have an account and hashtag. Each week, we are featuring several student’s work on our account and you can see what other students create by following the hashtag.
Above are some representative samples (not from the actual lessons) of artwork by artist instructors that are in PYHAS2021, from the top left: Emma Petitt, Pamela Vosseller, Finnabair, Joan Martin, Renee Mueller, Tracy Verdugo, Kate Thompson, Mikell Duncan.
OUR EXTRAORDINARY ARTIST INSTRUCTORS!
I’m over the moon excited and honored to host such fabulous professional artists from around the world! How lucky we are for the opportunity to learn from and with such amazing artists!
This year we are giving away 35 FREE memberships! To find out the schedule for our GIVEAWAY raffles and to learn more about our out of this world instructors – click HERE!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE LESSONS:
Lessons are delivered weekly, 1 or 2 lessons every Wednesday, throughout a 50 week period, starting January 6th, 2021!
- Our lessons provide full instructions from start to finish.
We will share our creative process from the very beginning to completion; step-by-step instructions via video lessons accompanied by a list of art supplies via PDF.
- You don’t have to complete all the lessons. You can start from any lesson, skip lessons and go back and forth in any order.
- It is up to you if you want to follow the step-by-step instructions and create the same project as demonstrated, or make a completely different artwork, inspired by the lesson.
- The art supply list is usually posted a few weeks prior to each lesson. You don’t have to buy everything on the list, unless you want to (I am always very tempted to try something new!). In most cases you will be able to substitute listed supplies with whatever you already have on hand.Above are some representative samples (not from the actual lessons) of artwork by artist instructors that are in PYHAS2021, from the top left: Julie Denning, Nataliya Gurshman, Dena Ann Adams, Ady Almanza, Olga Furman.
HOW THIS COURSE WORKS:
If you decide to join us:
- we will automatically send you the course access information email to the email address associated with your payment, as soon as you complete your payment
- The email includes a link to our online classroom which is located my website. ALL LESSONS will be posted THERE weekly
- New lessons will be posted on Wednesdays starting January 6th, 2021, and you will be getting email reminders through the Student Newsletter.
- You will be invited to join our Facebook closed group for students and/or follow our Instagram hashtag
- Every week we are featuring our student’s work on our Instagram account.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
If your heart and soul is yearning to create in a friendly and interactive environment, this course is for YOU!
*THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE: BOTH BEGINNERS AND EXPERIENCED ARTIST ARE WELCOME*
If you are a beginner you will be able to follow the step by step instructions. No previous experience in painting and/or drawing prior to this course is required.
If you are a seasoned artist, you can create totally different artwork, inspired by the lessons, and incorporating new mediums and techniques, especially if you are looking to loosen up and create more painterly art. There is always more to learn and explore in art!
You don’t have to complete PYHaS2017, PYHaS2018, PYHaS2019 or PYHAS2020 before starting this course.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE JOINING THE COURSE:
- You need to have a high speed internet connection to watch videos online
- You should have basic computer skills such as: opening emails, navigating sites such as Facebook and my site. I provide general instructions on how to download videos and PDFs only. Computer support is not provided.
- Once you’ve paid for the course within minutes you should get an email with course access information automatically. This means that once you paid, this course is yours to keep, there are no refunds/exchange, no exceptions.
- This course is geared to people all over the world. Everyone must stay kind and supportive of each other, hate and intolerance have no place here.
- If you are buying this course as a gift – please send me a email BEFOREhand to email@example.com, and we will take care of it!
- A desire to create beautiful art is a plus 🙂
- The course starts January 6, 2021
- Please add the email: firstname.lastname@example.org to your email Contact List to ensure you get my email with course access information, otherwise it might end up in your Spam or Junk folders.
- Please notice: email@example.com is not a monitored email address and is used only for delivering automated emails.
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “PYHaS2021 question”
WE HOPE THAT PYHAS2021 WILL FILL YOUR LIFE WITH THE JOY OF CREATIVITY AND INSPIRATION ALL YEAR LONG AND MUCH MORE BEYOND THAT!
PRICE FOR ONE PERSON
(*DUE TO IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE CLASSROOM– NO REFUNDS/EXCHANGES)
*** PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE ON REQUEST – PLEASE EMAIL US AT PYHAS2018@YAHOO.COM ***
BUY MORE – SAVE MORE!
WE OFFER A REBATE IF YOU BUY SEVERAL PYHaS COURSES TOGETHER.
BUNDLE 1: Get 20% off from when you purchase any two different PYHaS courses
BUNDLE 2: Get 25% off when you purchase any three different PYHaS courses
BUNDLE 3: Get 30% off when you purchase any four or more different PYHaS courses
TO GET REBATE :
- Bundle courses should be purchased in the same day.
- This offer is NOT eligible for previous purchases.
- To purchase – go to OlgaFurmanArt.com (click on each of the courses and on the “Registration is now open” link. You can purchase by clicking the “Buy” button on the registration page of each course).
- Send an email with all receipts to email@example.com.
- Rebate will be applied to your original payment within 24 hours from when we get your email with information above. The rebate will be calculated according to your purchases and applied to your payment method.
- All sales are final – no refunds/exchanges, no exception.
* lifetime access- as long as I’m in business and we are able to manage this site with reasonable effort.