PAINT YOUR HEART AND SOUL 2020
65 brand new lessons, 37 artist instructors!
UNLIMITED ACCESS, DOWNLOADABLE VIDEOS AND PDFS!
Price for one person: $169
***payment plan is available by request: please email us at email@example.com***
“Paint Your Heart and Soul” is an informative and inspirational online art course, geared towards creative individuals of all levels – novices to experienced artists.
PYHaS2020 is the biggest and best edition yet!
After three super successful years we are excited to continue our mission – provide educational and fun art lessons for an affordable price, at the convenience of your own home and time!
What kind of artwork are we going to create during PYHAS 2020?
Portraits and figures – are always our main focus!
What are we going to learn in PYHaS 2020?
Above are some representative samples (not actual lessons) of artwork by artist instructors PYHaS2020, from top left: Svetlana Rumak, Silvia Pavarini, Kate Thompson, Jean Rupprecht, Brian Miller, Debbie Miller, Brooke Wandall, Tracy Verdugo, Maria Pace-Wynters, Renata Loree, Donna Munro, Sabra Awlad Issa, Katrina Koltes.
- distortion and abstraction,
composition and design,
intuitive process, developing creativity and imagination,
working with photo reference to get likeness or as a starting point,
licencing your art – a lesson with a special guest who is a licenced artist for several retail outlets
Which mediums are we going to use?
Acrylics (our primary medium)
Our hope is that at the end of the year you will be comfortable to create different subjects in a variety of mediums, find your artistic voice if you are new to art, or advance and enreach your style if you are an experienced artist. You will be able to open your heart and soul, and express yourself through art.
What’s included in PYHAS 2020
Representative samples of artwork (not actual lessons) by artist instructors PYHaS2020, from top left: Natalie Mecham, Jane Armstrong, Mikell Duncan, Nanda Boukes, Robin Mead, Piarom, Sherry Woodward, Heather Lippincott Foust.
♥ 65 BRAND NEW VIDEO LESSONS accompanied with PDFs.
♥ LICENCING YOUR ART – a lesson about licencing your art with a special guest who is a licenced artist for TJ Maxx, Pier 1, Nordstrom Rack, Tuesday Morning, Bealls and more!
♥ FUN ACTIVITIES: Artwork Exchange and Student’s showcase!
♥ GIVEAWAYS at the end of the year!
♥ A password protected CLASSROOM on my website, where you can access weekly lessons, a tentative calendar and art supplies, suggested art books, and a list of copyright free websites to use for references.
♥ PYHaS 2020 students WEEKLY NEWSLETTER with links to lessons and reminders/news.
♥ Private FACEBOOK GROUP for students, where you can safely share your work and stories, get feedback from the instructors and support from your fellow students.
Our FB group is a wonderful place to make new like minded friends and be a part of an amazing, kind and supportive art community!
♥ For Instagram users, we also have an account where we feature students’ work and inspire each other
Our extraordinary Artist Instructors!
I’m over the moon excited and honored to host such a talented group of professional artists from all over the world!
Some of our instructors are accredited artists, others are self taught. Some had work published in print, others have licensed their art with recognizable retail chains.
We are giving away 37 FREE memberships, one by each artist instructor!!! To find out the schedule and how to enter the GIVEAWAY raffles click HERE
Price via Value
The course includes at least 65 lessons with a total value of over $2,200. The price is over 95 % off from the value of the course! It is just $1.5 per lesson (it is not a mistype!)
Representative samples of artwork (not actual lessons) by artist instructors PYHaS2020, from top left: Debie Rooney, Danielle Mack, Sara Burch, Saskia De Jong, Jerney Marisha, Toni Burt, Pamela Vosseller, Dena Ann, Olga Furman.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE LESSONS:
Lessons are delivered weekly, 1 or 2 lessons every Wednesday, during 50 weeks, starting January 8th 2020!
- All lessons are independent projects, which can be completed in any order.
- Our lessons provide full instructions from start to finish.
We will share our creative process from the very beginning to completion, starting from listing the art supplies used, showing a paint mixing process, followed by step-by-step demonstrations and instructions.
- You don’t have to complete all the lessons. You can start from any lesson, skip lessons and go back and forth in any order.
- It is up to you if you want to follow the step-by-step instructions and create the same project as demonstrated or make a completely different artwork, inspired by the lesson.
- Art Supplies list is usually posted a few weeks prior to each lesson. You absolutely don’t have to buy everything on the list, unless you want to (I am always very tempted to try something new!). In most cases you will be able to substitute listed supplies with whatever you already have on hand.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
If you decide to join us:
- we will automatically send you an email with course access information as soon as you complete your payment, to your email address associated with payment.
- The email includes link to our online classroom on my website. ALL LESSONS will be posted THERE weekly
- New lessons will be posted on Wednesdays starting January 8th 2020, and you will be getting email reminders with the Students Newsletter.
- You will be invited to join our Facebook closed group for students
- Every week we are featuring our students’ work on our Instagram account.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
If your Heart and Soul are yearning to create, if you want to learn how to paint in a variety of styles and try different approaches, if you want to explore various art supplies and aren’t afraid to get dirty, if you want to feel inspired all year round and fulfill your life with the joy of creativity, if you are ready to learn, grow, meet new like-minded creatives and have fun — this course is for YOU!
*THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE: BOTH BEGINNERS AND EXPERIENCED ARTIST ARE WELCOME*
All of us are in a different phase in our creative journey, and this course is designed to fit all of them.
If you are a beginner you will be able to follow the step by step instructions. No previous experience in painting and/or drawing prior to this course is required.
If you are a seasoned artist, you can create totally different artwork, inspired by the lessons, incorporating new mediums and techniques, especially if you are looking to loosen up and create more painterly art. There is always more to learn and explore in art!
* You don’t have to complete PYHaS2017, PYHaS2018 or PYHaS2019 before starting this course. However if you are interested, you can find more information HERE or scroll down to purchase as bundle.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE JOINING THE COURSE:
- You need to have a high speed internet connection to watch videos online
- You should have basic computer skills such as: opening emails, navigating sites such as Facebook and my site. I provide general instructions on how to download videos and PDFs only. Computer support is not provided.
- Once you’ve paid for the course within minutes you should get an email with course access information automatically. This means that once you paid, this course is yours to keep, there are no refunds/exchange, no exceptions.
- This course is geared to people all over the world. Everyone must stay kind and supportive of each other, hate and intolerance have no place here.
- If you are buying this course as a gift – please send me a message BEFORE buying it with the email address of that lucky person
- A desire to create beautiful art is a plus 🙂
- The course starts January 8, 2020
- Please add an email: firstname.lastname@example.org to your email Contact List to ensure you get my email with course access information, otherwise it might end up in your Spam or Junk folders.
- Please notice: email@example.com is not a monitored email address and is used only for delivering automated emails.
- If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “PYHaS2020 question“
Representative samples of artwork (not actual lessons) by artist instructors PYHaS2020, from top left: Angela kennedy, Lucy brydon, Leslie Wood, Jamie Dougherty, Jenny Manno.
We hope that PYHaS2020 will fill your life with the joy of creativity and inspiration all year long and much more beyond that!
Price for one person $169
(*Due to immediate access to the classroom– NO REFUNDS/EXCHANGES)
*** Payment plan available on request – please email us at email@example.com ***
BUY MORE – SAVE MORE!
WE OFFER A REBATE IF YOU BUY SEVERAL PYHaS COURSES TOGETHER.
BUNDLE 1: GET 20% OFF FROM WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANY TWO DIFFERENT PYHAS COURSES
BUNDLE 2: GET 25% OFF WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANY THREE DIFFERENT PYHAS COURSES
BUNDLE 3: GET 30% OFF WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANY FOUR OR MORE DIFFERENT PYHAS COURSES
TO GET REBATE :
- Bundle courses should be purchased in the same day.
- This offer is NOT eligible for previous purchases.
- To purchase – go to OlgaFurmanArt.com (click on each of the courses and on the “Registration is now open” link. You can purchase by clicking the “Buy” button on the registration page of each course).
- Send an email with all receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rebate will be applied to your original payment within 24 hours from when we get your email with information above. The rebate will be calculated according to your purchases and applied to your payment method.
- All sales are final – no refunds/exchanges, no exception.
* lifetime access- as long as I’m in business and we are able to manage this site with reasonable effort.