Eclectic Art Auction Call For Arists is now CLOSED
Eclectic Art Auction is an online gallery and auction, which specializes in figurative/representational art original art (any subject except abstract).
Our gallery offers our students the experience of showcasing and auctioning their art online, in our group on FB.
The Call For Artists is open for the current students of OlgaFurmanArt.com art school, on a first apply-first serve basis, from March 21st noon EST through March 28 midnight EST.
The auction dates are depend on the number of the submissions we will get.
The 1st auction is planned for the first week of May, the exact days/schedule will be announced by the end of March, in Eclectic Art Auction Group on FB.
In order to participate in the auction:
1. Artist has to be a current student (purchased either PYHAS22 or other class in 2022) at OlgaFurmanArt.com art school.
Not student yet? – CLICK HERE to see our classes.
2. Artist should know how to use FB (post images in the group’ Album, invite friends to FB Events, etc.) as well as PayPal.
3. Should agree to the conditions in the attached ‘Agreement’ and read the FAQ document (below)
4. Things to consider before applying for Auction:
Though auction could be a lot of fun and helpful experience in growing your art business, it takes a lot of energy, time and there is no guarantee of sales.
You know yourself best: if failing to sell your art might make you feel down and effect your self-esteem – the auction is NOT the right platform for you just yet.
There are other platforms (like Etsy or Art Finder) where paintings can be offered for sale for unlimited time and might be a better choice for you.
5. To submit your application please fill in the form below
How do you know that your submission went through?
You will get a confirmation email – please check your SPAM, if you don’t see it in your Inbox.
Eclectic Art Auction Call For Arists is now CLOSED!
Thank you for your interest in the Eclectic Art auction!