- *Canvas panels size 11”x14” – 3 pieces, I use DickBlick, you can find it here.
- A few sheets of School Smart Double Sided Graph Paper with 1 in Rule – 8 1/2” x 11”. This is what I have, but you don’t need as many. Alternatively you can make 1” grid paper yourself, using a ruler and a mechanical pencil, on any thin paper such as computer paper. Prepare at least 5-6 pieces.
3. A few pieces of Deli paper.
4. A few sheets of Smooth Cardstock 110 LB or any heavy watercolor paper
5. Designer paper with flowers and lace design or laser prints, pretty napkin/tissue paper with flowers.
6. Winston&Newton Eclipse Filbert brushes sizes 3, 6 and 8
7. Princeton Select Filbert size 8, Round Blenders size 6 and 12
8. Set of brushes.
9. Any syntetic flat brush about 1 ” wide
10. Any syntetic liner brush for acrylic
11. An old brush to apply medium
12. Any kind of Graphite pencil
13. Stabilo All pencils in black, blue and brown
14. White chalk pencil or white chalk
15. * White Ultrecht Artist Gesso
16. Clear Gesso or Glazing medium, I use Liquitex
17. Liquitex matte medium
18. Golden Fluid Acrylics : Payness gray*, Quinacridone Crimson*, Quinacridone Violet, Quinacridone Magenta*, Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold, Titanium White, Manganese Blue Hue*; Liquitex soft body: Payness gray*, Transperent Burnt Sienna*, Yellow Oxide, Mixing White, Gold paint any brand.
- Marta Stewart Living – Gold Metallic glaze
- Dry erase marker, fine tip
- Plastic mixing knife or old plastic credit card
- White paint marker
- Compressed charcoal
- Shiva Oil Paint sticks in Red* and Dusty Rose
- Derwent Inktense Blocks set of 12 or/and Faber Castel 24 Soft pastels set
- Sharp dotting tool or wooden skewer for curving into the paint
- Sharpie extra fine tip, black, for making a grid
- Clear plastic wrap
- Plastic sheet protector, we need only one piece
- Window finders – One paint chip with 1” and another with 2sm window. You can get it for free from Lowe’s. Alternatively, take a piece of paper approximately 3” x 3” and cut a window of 1” in the middle.