- Course includes three (3) projects
- Over 3 HOURS of instruction videos
- FB group for students (optional)
- UNLIMITED access
- DOWNLOADABLE content
- For beginners and intermediate artists
- Classroom is open. Self-paced
- no refund/exchange
- Art Supplies – click HERE
Who is this course for?
For everyone who wants to learn how to paint with watercolors!
Great for beginners!
! We included the sketches of all the projects that you can trace.
No previous experience in drawing and painting is required.
In this class students will walk through three different simple watercolor bird paintings.
We will transfer a sketch onto watercolor paper, shade the sketch using multiple pencils and apply watercolor with a basic palette, practicing mixing paints. Students will end up with three paintings and the basic skills to transfer a drawing, shade and paint their own birds.
About the instructor:
Cori Derfus is a pop-surreal and narrative artist/illustrator. Much of Cori’s art references a love of
nature and animals. Her paintings integrate pieces of her past with current reflections on
relationships with people, animals and our natural world. Her paintings have been sold and
Cori currently resides in the Pacific Northwest, US. She received a BFA in painting from the
University of Wisconsin- Oshkosh and works out of a studio in her home that she shares with a
menagerie of critters, both real and make-believe.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE PURCHASING THE COURSE:
- You should have basic computer skills, such as be able to navigate through my website, and should be able to know how to use your printer to print images.
- High speed internet is required to be able to watch the videos.
- Firefox or Google Chrome to be able to download videos
- We offer lifelong* access. All videos are downloadable and you can keep them forever.
- There are no refunds, no exception. Once you purchase the course, it is yours to keep.
What to expect once you purchased the course:
* The course access information will be sent to the email address associated with your payment within 24 hours. If you don’t see it in your Inbox- please check Spam/Advertisement folders. Have a question – drop us an email: email@example.com.
Thank you! We are looking forward to create with you!