Instant Lifetime Access! All Videos are Downloadable! *
In this course I will share about how to create a successful and balanced Composition and how to choose your own harmonious palette.
We are going to create a few pieces of fine art using Collage made of old fashion magazines. We will be exploring and experimenting with elements of Exaggeration. Eventually we will move on to a different level, using collage as an inspiration for Figurative Abstract painting.
I believe that after completing this course you will have a solid understanding in the topics above as well as A LOT of inspiration.
Who is this course for?
All skill levels will benefit from this course!
For beginners – no previous experience in drawing and painting required.
For skilled artists – I hope this course will give you a valuable practice on color and composition, as well as inspiration and many ideas to use beyond this course. If you facing once in a while creative blocks – I hope it will be no longer a problem for a long time, or maybe forever!
Intro on what cut outs/pages should you collect for collage making art
Lesson 1 – My favorite Composition rule: detailed explanation followed by sketching a few possible scenarios for ATCs (Artists Trading Cards)
Lesson 2 – How to use Color Wheel for successful colors combinations. We are going to mix tints, tones and shades for the most successful palettes and use it for ATCs
Lesson 3 – Creating a Collage with Exaggeration as a piece of art 1 (see pic above)
Lesson 4 – Creating a Collage with different Exaggeration as a piece of art 2
Lesson 5 – Creating a Collage with different Exaggeration as a piece of art 3.
Lesson 6 – Figurative Abstract painting using Collage as inspiration. (Can’t wait to share with you this one! Super excited!)
Lesson 7-8 Bonus – Klimt Inspired collages
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE PURCHASING THE COURSE:
- You should have basic computer skills, such as be able to navigate through my website, and should be able to know how to use your printer to print images.
- High speed internet is required to be able to watch the videos.
- Firefox or Google Chrome to be able to download videos
- We offer lifelong* access. All videos are downloadable and you can keep them forever.
- There are no refunds, no exception. Once you purchase the course, it is yours to keep.
- Feel free to sell the artworks you create during this course. I will appreciate if you mention this course or my name.
- Art supplies will be send through email you used for payment, a few weeks before course starts
- Course Access information will be send out starting within 24 hours after your payment.
*Lifetime access – as long as I’m in business and we are able to manage this site with reasonable effort.