Out of stock
Registration is now open – SIGN UP BELOW:
- Sign up here: https://olgafurmanart.com/an-ode-to-women-daily-portrait-challenge/
- PRICE: FREE
- Challenge starts February 7th
- Duration 30 days. Challenge ends March 8th.
- 5 different themes
- 30 references to create from
- surprise guest artists to inspire!
- WIP shots and mini inspirational videos
- FB group to share your work and Instagram account to follow
- Challenge starts February 7th through Match 8th (International Women’s Day)
It is not a secret that practice makes it better! It is also not a secret that it’s not always easy to find the motivation for practicing. Together we can do it!
The goal of this challenge is to create 30 portraits in 30 days, using as little as 30 minutes a day.
What makes it even more exciting, that this challenge is dedicate to women! We are going to create portraits inspired by interesting women from past and present! The challenge is not by chance ends on March 8th, which is International Woman Day!
To make this challenge even more fun I invited guest artists from our creative community! Those amazing ladies agreed to take a part and will share with you their work in progress shots and even a few mini videos! We on purpose make this part short and sweet, just enough to inspire, so you have more time to practice.
Are you excited as much we do?!! Yay!!!